Saturday 6 June 2009

French Kissing and one guest blogger

Sterling came in from hanging out outside with some friends when he informed me that one of the girls he was "hanging" with had french kissed one of his friends (they're 9). When I asked Sterling if he knew what french kissing was, he said no. When I told him, he was disgusted!

Guest Blogger #1 - Sterling
Today I was hanging out with Tamara and my friends and I said "I was getting my hair cut", Tarik and Tamara were shocked because of how long my hair already was. I told them that it would only take maybe 15 minutes because I just needed a trim and the haircut place wasn't too far. When I get back we are going to have a water balloon fight but for now they are hanging out in Liam's house (and my mom is mean and won't let me hang out there). Please write a comment telling her to let me.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

The fun begins!!!

Blogger #1 - sorry Sterling - can't go against parents - we may never see you again!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!