Thursday 11 June 2009

my kid really hates me

So, Kaedo made Craig pinky swear that he would not post this picture on the blog. Thankfully I wasn't home and was not subjected to the bold faces lying that would have happened. Needless to say, Craig kept his promise. When Kaedo decides to leave home at 15 because he is sick of his life unfolding on the blog I know I will regret posting this picture. For right now I just think they are awesome and have so much imagination and are fun and so great. I want to show everyone how fantastic they are! I'm so thrilled my boys have imagination and can play and laugh and do crazy things. I love that they don't need us to keep them entertained and that they don't sit in front of the TV all the time. Love it all! So much fun!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

TOOOOOO COOOOOL!! Looks like they are having so much fun!

Nice talking to you Craig - take care - love you lots.

It's a beautiful day here and I hope to hobble out and sit on the sundeck and watch dad work! I can't even help him clean up after.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

P.S. - give me a call Irene and I'll tell you the true story!

Denis & Irene said...

You guys rock!! great outfits, love the head wear. I think you're going to have to do something to embarrass your mom though, she's always doing stuff to you. She can't be trusted!!

I'll do that, Shirley. I'll make a note and call you tomorrow. Notes are a memory requirement.

Love to all