Thursday 25 June 2009

the big ONE-O

click to enlarge

10 things I LOVE about him:

1. He is the most kind hearted person I have ever met

2. He is generous to a fault

3. He has a fantastic smile with dimples that light up a room

4. He is always looking for hugs and kisses (love that!)

5. He is a good brother, a good friend and a great son

6. He is quiet, considerate and caring

7. He is creative, compassionate and quick witted

8. He is a fantastic dancer!

9. He is so good natured

10. He loves with his whole heart!



10 years - I can't believe it. He was born at 5:47am on June 25, 1999. My baby. My last. He had such a rough entry into this world, but has flourished into a beautiful boy who radiates awesomeness from the inside out. He is just so great that I can barely find the words to describe how much I love him. To almost quote a movie line from Jerry Maguire -

"he completes me"!


Happy Birthday my sweet boy! I love you!

3 comments:

KPJC said...

Happy Birthday big guy. Great pictures - it is hard to believe how quickly things change. We are glad to hear kaeden is doing better and he has medicine. Hopefully the other members of your family are back to full health. We will call again to wish Kaeden a happy birthday and confirm some plans for next week. Did I send you our intinerary?

Denis & Irene said...

Happy Day Mr. 10 year old. The photos are so awesome and you are so handsome in all of them. You're truly are a special person and we love you very much. Many more Happy Birthdays Kaeden.

We love you so very much.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great talking to you so early in the morning Kaeden - you sound so much better than yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful day on your BIG ONE 0 BIRTHDAY!! We love you so much and can hardly wait to see you in August.