Sunday 10 May 2009

Mother's Day re-cap

Had a great day.

*Got up WAY to early (but that's OK)
*Had Monkey Bread for breakfast - it was great
*Read my book - laying on the couch, curled up in a blanket
*Went to the movies (thanks to my guys - happy mother's day to me!)
*Craig colored my hair for me - it's dark dad, sorry!
*Watched 13 going on 30 on TV
*Celebrated with some birthday cake - chocolate sour cream, lovingly made by Craig and Kaedo
*Watched Mythbusters with the boys
*Tucked in my two favorite guys
*Watched a guilty pleasure (Bret Michaels Rock of Love Bus)(pure skank but what the hell)
*and now I'm heading to bed and curl up with my book where I plan to lose myself in more of the police drama of lieutenant Eve Dallas and count my blessings - there are so many - where do I start???.

Hope your day was as great as mine.

No comments: