Thursday 14 May 2009

It's Thursday already??

First off, I could kill Craig for putting my picture on the blog. Brat. Secondly, holy hell has my hair ever grown. Hmm. You can really tell in that picture.
All is well here. The weather isn't great, but we all have school and work anyway so what does it matter what the weather is like.

Craig is busy at work, as usual, and the boys are busy in school, although they have started the countdown to school being over. I am busy at work and now that my probation is over, I have been able to pick up some extra shifts. Next week I'll be working until midnight a couple of nights and will hopefully be able to continue picking up shifts from here on in. Midnight is late, considering I won't be home until 1am, but that's the way it goes. I'm up for it.

This has been a birthday week let me tell you! My birthday was on Tuesday and then Jacob, my cutie nephew and Jenna, my gorgeous cousin both had their birthdays yesterday. Jacob turned 3 and Jenna turned 18 - OH MY GOD! I can't believe she is 18. I remember her as a little baby. My aunt has told on numerous occasions how adamant I was that she not be born on my birthday. I think maybe Susan held out just for me. Thanks for that.

Anyway - want to get the laundry all done and get something prepared for supper for "the guys". Hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Yes, May does seem to be birthday month. Grandma's is the 25th and a big bash will be had on the 23rd. Susy and Cheryl have really pulled out all the stops. I, on the other hand, have done nothing. I'll shop for the groceries.

We're very busy here, between working and Jessica and Ken's fence. I've had a number of job offers so it certainly does a lot for one's self esteem. I'm holding out for one of two dream jobs but meanwhile I'm working part time at Safeway. Anything to stave off the boredom bug. I only like to be busy 12 hours a day and I think we've reached that threshold. The sun is shining, the weather is warm so life is wonderful.

Love to all