Sunday 24 February 2008

Sunday

So, am I sick of the blog? I don't know - after 100+ posts and a busy life I might just be. For now, until I decide, I will try and regale you with my wit and wisdom. Ha.
Sunday today. Last snowboard lesson. Sterling is so bummed. He wants to get on the chair lift today (gasp). Kaedo loves it too, but I think he is holding back his talent so he doesn't have to go on the chairlift.
Bowling yesterday. Sterling did awesome and beat his average once again. He has started his own ritual and it seems to be working for him. He qualified for a tournament - Master Bantam - and it is in Coburg on Sunday, so we will be heading out there to cheer him on. Kaedo got back to TKD yesterday after a week hiatus. He loved it. Last night he was showing us a whole bunch of flips. I was scared silly as I remember once doing flips in the basement using only seat cushions and they pulled apart and I knocked the wind out of myself. I was sure I was going to die.
Movie night last night. We watched the classic Ghostbusters. It was good. The special effects were funny. It's amazing what the effects are like now.
Before that, the boys and I sat down and watched North by Northwest, with Cary Grant. It was great and the boys really enjoyed it.
What else?
Jessica and the brat are in Texas visiting mom and dad. They are all having a great time. Em is so sweet. I got the chance to talk to her on the phone a couple of weeks ago and she is just so darling. I hope to see her soon. I might just have to get myself out there this year.
Hoping to get the chance to scrapbook a bit today. Would really like to. It's been a while and I really feel like it, so I should take the opportunity.
Might have a games afternoon with the boys. If it is warm enough they may even pull out their bikes. There is tons of snow piled up but none on the streets or sidewalks. We'll see.
Well, that's it. Very boring, I know.
Sorry everyone,
talk later,
s

No comments: