Sunday 3 February 2008

Sunday news

Not as much to write about as yesterday. Had a good day - aside from the cold that Sterling gave me. Craig says I always get sick before I go away. hmmm
Snowboarding this afternoon and it went fairly well. Kaedo kicked it and was getting down the hill by himself. Sterling was really not feeling well and struggled to get through the lesson - poor kid. He slept all the way to the hill and dozed all the way home. I gave him the option to not board but he was determined. Have to give him that. Hopefully next week will go better. Got home around 3 and called Craig to see if he wanted to meet us at the new Wal-Mart Superstore. Talk about Superstore. Bought all our groceries and the kids got to check out the toy section and electronics. It was good. Now we are home and the boys are in the shower. We had a great supper tonight. The boys had chocolate/strawberry ripple icecream, Craig had a bowl of cereal and a chicken sandwich and I had granola and french bread. AAAAHHHH, the supper of champions.
Craig's team won the Snowbowl and he is not bleeding anywhere I can see. He isn't limping or using Tiger Balm, so that's a good sign.
The boys will be in bed in about 20 minutes - 7pm. They have stayed up very late this weekend and Sterling needs to be asleep by 7:05.
Tennis tomorrow, if he feels up to it, and American Gladiator. Woohoo.
talk later,
s

5 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Sorry you didn't feel so good today, Sterling. It sounds like you had an awesome day Kaedo.

We went to a kite festival on South Padre Island today. Fantastic. Kite ballet. I took video which I'll try to send tomorrow. What those people couldn't do with their kites. The music was great and the kites danced to it. We've never seen anything like it. It's a huge annual festival here.

Sounds like supper had a lot of variety and choices. We're just BBQing hamburgers tonight. We've snacked due to the Super Bowl. Watched Tiger kick Els ass in Dubai this morning. Love that Tiger.

Congratulations Craig on the win and the lack of spilled blood.

Moving to Mercedes on Tuesday so we're hitting Nuevo Progresso tomorrow. Different border town once we hit Mercedes. Only 15-20 minutes drive from here but there is soooo much to see. Love this part of the world.

Love to all

Jessica said...

Would like to leave a witty comment but too suicidal about Eli "the mormon" Manning kicking the ever-living-shit (sorry Shirley) out of Tom "The Stud" Brady. I can't believe it!!! Where were his blockers. No one got even close to Eli, that squirming worm!!! It's totally unfair. First that big nosed elf has to kick the s**t out of my boy Brett for his lousy chance at the big times, then he has to actually win. Our house is bathed in darkness due to this unjustice. The fat bast**d also won MVP. What does that stand for... My Vile Premonition!!! On the bright side, one of their trainers has been there for 60 years (yes, he looks 100) and is retiring so that is nice that he is going out a winner with the ugly brother of a good quarterback. Here is my question... If you have that much money, why don't you get your ginormous schauze fixed!!! Spend some of that stuff the church lets you keep ELI!!! Your nose gets on the feild a good week before you enter the stadium!!! No wonder Tom Brady gets the hot chicks!!! Dude, get a plastic surgeon. You can even do a 'Cameron Diaz' and say it is for 'medical reasons'. As you can tell, I am highly upset about the game today. There is really nothing else to say... except that Eli Manning is a large nosed freek!!! Take that, you lesser brother!!! ARG!!!!! Oh, the frustration.

Craig said...

Well Shannon always says I don't comment on the blog but I must comment on Jessica's post. Our house was bathed in sunshine and happiness yesterday. Not only did my team win the snowbowl (and I think I was MVP, 'Most Valuable Player') but the New England Patriots got their asses handed to them and the most overrated quaterback in the league showed his true colors. Can't do anything without blocking, should probably learn to scramble, might even take a lesson from Eli. Not that I'm a big Eli fan but since Jessica has such an aversion I can't resist. Now my Dolphins still remain the only team in history to record a perfect season, ahahahahahaha (evil laugh).

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sorry Jessica I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel - I was pleased with the outcome even though Eli is not as good looking as Tom.

Hope you are feeling better today Sterling. It was nice talking to both you boys on Sunday. Craig I'm glad you came out of snowbowl without injury. Shannon I'm sure you will get everthing ready for your trip to CA. This my attempt at commenting on the blog - Stan

Denis & Irene said...

I agree with everything Jessica said and also what she didn't say (thank goodness as this is a family blog)

I think she's adopted.