Tuesday 26 February 2008

Quiz, anyone?

OK - not really a quiz, more like and sit-in-a-chair exercise.
Here's what you do -
using the letters of your middle name, describe yourself.
SHIRLEY - you cannot use my answers. Get your own!

Elizabeth
E - Entertaining - I can be funny when I need to be
L - Lovely - I think I'm pretty cool
I - Intelligent (can I fool you with that?)
Z - Zany - up for almost anything - especially when Jessica is involved
A - Anxious - always anxious about something
B - Bratty - always teasing the boys
E - Energized - when I'm in the zone, I am good to go
T - Tired - either get not enough sleep or too much - makes you feel the same either way
H - Happy - now that my three misfortunes are over, I can smile again

OK - Show me what you're made of!

later,
s

2 comments:

Craig said...

Might as well be the first:

D - Dedicated - to my job and family

I - Ingenious - I am not afraid to try and fix things (without instructions, the guy way)

O - Omnipotent - at least as far as the kids are concerned but that will only last a few more years

N - Nice - well I think I am but don't tell me if you disagree

All I gotta say is thank God I have a short middle name even if I'm not crazy about it (sorry Mom and Dad)

GrmpaGrmma said...

Good thing we didn't give it to you as a first name Craig!! Shannon - this is very hard to do with the same middle name as you and it might take me awhile but I plan on sending it to some day!