Sunday 5 August 2007

I told you so...

Hi All - Happy Sunday??? It is for me! One more sleep and I will be seeing my boys (no more sleeps, really - I plan not to sleep tonight - just count down the hours). By Wednesday I will be asking mom and dad if they want to take the boys to New Brunswick. Just joking - it will probably be Friday.
I promised and I have delivered! I woke up thinking about my office and wondering if I could just twitch my nose and it would be clean. Tried the twitching thing - about 30 times and then came down and checked. No such luck. Nose twitching must be on the fritz. So, I literally dove in and here are the pictures to prove it. Doesn't it look great? There are no pictures of the computer area as Craig was sitting there and asked me not to take his picture. Hmmm, who else does that sound like?
So here they are:










How are you liking them shoes, mom?? Peachy keen, eh?
I also thought I would post my resume here. What do you think?
Pretty cool, don't you think? These are all ads that I have done. Awesome, if I do say so myself!
Hope everyone has a great day. We are thinking of taking Ketchup to an off-leash area. Should be worth a few laughs. Nothing like a bunch of dogs sniffing each other's butts.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Your office looks GREAT! Pat yourself on the back for all your beautiful work that you've done as well Shannon! We're up with the birdies these last few days - doesn't matter what time Jacob goes to bed, his wake up time is 5:30 a.m. This morning we spoiled him and brought him in bed with us and he fell back to sleep until his breakfast time - 7:00 a.m. He's so cute when he sees pictures of Sterling & Kaeden - they must have made a great impression on him because he points and smiles. Sterling and Kaeden will be just as excited to see you tomorrow - have a fun time together. Denis & Irene - have a wonderful, safe trip down east! Friends of ours are planning an east trip on the 5th of Sept. and can hardly wait. They were there last year but didn't get to see all they wanted to and decided life's too short and planned it again this fall. Shannon & Craig - have fun walking Ketcup today! We'll talk to you later on today if we catch you at home - LOVE YOU LOTS!!

Denis & Irene said...

So, where did you find a clean office that's decorated like yours so that you could take those pictures....or, who did you hire to do the dirty deed.

Isn't your feeling of satisfaction just over the moon. Wouldn't you have rather gone horseback riding or done something else that would have given you hives. Seriously, it was quite the job you tackled, good for you, try to keep it clean. (Does that phrase bring back memories?) It does for me, those words were clearly wasted on you. The shoes look sooo neatly racked, however, have you fumigated them. No...oh!

The Museum of Nature was amazing, we went today and for $13.00 for the family we spent a wonderful 4 hours learning about birds, dinosaurs, genetics and mammals. It was so visually amazing that boredom was never a factor. The boys just loved it. We weren't sure how scientific it would be but they put it all across at a very basic level and made it fun with loads of hands on computers and games. It was wonderful. Then of course it was swimming, biking, supper, fire with marshmallows, park until dark (5 minutes) and now a movie with popcorn (3rd bag tonight).

We hate the thought of them going home but we have had an amazing holiday and we feel truly blessed for being allowed to have them for the month.

Love to all