Tuesday 14 August 2007

Got this email from Jessica tonight. Been there, got the t-shirt.

Emma is in the tub and refuses to get out. I know what you are thinking, 'What the f@#% are you doing emailing while Emma is in the bath???' I took some precautions, mostly to get her out of the tub, like draining the water. She is now wet and freezing but everytime I ask to take her out she says 'No, I'm still sitting!' It's quite hilarious the way she says it. Kind of Sandra Dee meets Mr. T. Kind of like today when she kept complaining the sun was in her eyes in the car. After awhile I just ignored her so she yelled 'LOOK AT ME'. I immediately looked back and she said very softly and nicely 'sun in eyes'. I am being lead by the tail by a two year old dictator. She sure is cute though!

s

No comments: