Friday 17 August 2007

Friday Already???

How can that be? It seems like it was just Monday, yesterday. Then again, I remember saying to Craig last night that yesterday seemed like Friday. I think I just need to get a grip! All is well here. The boys are having a great time with gramma and grampa. They have been busy doing all sorts of fun things - mini golf, mcdonalds, buskerfest, dollar store, pool, bike riding... They are having a great time. I actually cooked last night. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but I did. And just for the record - it was good. Craig even went so far as to ask his parents how long they could stay. A bit sassy, don't you think??? Don't know what we have going on this weekend. We are really playing it by ear and seeing what the others are doing. Because I have nothing to say, I am just rambling about things that are coming to mind. Did you know Kaed woke up at 11:30 this morning. Yeegad - you'd think he was 15. Did you know that Craig woke up at 5:50? Yeegad, you'd think he was a grown up. Did you know that right now Emma is lying on the ground in the middle of an aisle at an IGA? Yeegad - I'm glad I'm not her mother!

happy friday,
s

No comments: