Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Weekly G


I swear to you, the G Man is part human. He doesn't like to be pet really, but he loves to be cuddled. He really cracks me up.  Kaedo snuggles with him a lot, Craig a bit, Sterling and I not so much. He's such a cutie and inquisitive and leaves his toys everywhere. He loves to be outside (I see a dog door in his future), and finds tiny out of the way spaces to lie down. He can be playing like crazy and then just drops like a stone.
He's a good boy. We love him. Now if only he'd leave my grey shoes alone.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

You are sooo cute, Grover. He's going to have a ball outside this summer.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Grover is cute but the guy holding him is even cuter!!!

Grey shoes must find a higher shelf Shannon.

Hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather like we had while in Regina. Wished it were here to stay but they are already saying snow again for Saturday.

Hugs to all.