Friday 25 April 2014

Friday Randomness

WOW! Where has the week gone? 4 day week here in our house and the kids are thrilled it is FINALLY Friday. You'd think we had tacked on a couple of school days instead of missed one. Kaedo is out playing with his buddy, and I can hear Sterling upstairs laughing to the Simpsons. Craig has already called and said he was on his way and me, I am just doing great.

Mother's Day is right around the corner so some of this weekend will be spent boxing up gifts to send to the two most fab moms on the planet. My birthday and my cutie nephew's birthday are all around the corner too. You know what that means....let them eat cake! I plan to make my own on my birthday so it is nice and fresh and deee-licious!

Tomorrow I am heading to T.O. for a Steeped Tea show. Looking forward to that. Heading out solo for this one, so while Craig is off playing football, the boys will have to entertain each other!

Had a show yesterday and it was amazing! Totally fun. Helped that my best buddy had the booth next to me so it was like getting to hang out for the day and make money. Can't beat that with a hammer.

Went to the library today and a book I had been drooling over/coveting/trying to think up a plausible excuse to buy, was on the shelf, staring at me in all its beautifulness, begging me to take it home and read it. I only have 7 days but hey, I can do it. Supper? School pickup? What are these things of which you speak?

Sunday is breakfast, family time, and ironing work shirts (damn I hate that part). Actually, in embracing the 1950s housewife in me, I am loving every minute of being a not-so-domestic goddess. Love it!

OK - enough randomness for you? Now must go stop the dog from barking. The neighbors barbeque cover has come off and it is flailing around their backyard. It is driving him mental.

MOM - BEST TALK EVER! You are truly the coolest woman on the planet! Love you!

No comments: