Tuesday 22 April 2014

So we Bought a New Door......

.... a teeny tiny one big enough for an 8lb dog, or a rabid raccoon. The GMan loves to be outside, and brings new meaning to "let the dog out, let the dog in...", so we thought we would buy a little door that goes in our screen that he can go in and out as he wishes. The only thing we didn't factor in was that he'd hate the damn thing. Let me just say I have never bribed my children as much as I bribed my dog to go in and out of the damn thing. He ate his weight in dog treats tonight and showed off his pitiful "why are you making me do this?" look more often than I care to mention. Now I must say, the cheering could be heard down the block when he actually capitulated and did it. Seriously. Down. The. Block.

I don't have any pictures as he was definitely not in the posing mood. Just picture his head through the door with it caught around his neck. Pitiful.

Now I picture my summer with him batting at the door, it swinging back and forth, and then whining until I come and open the screen. "Let the dog out. Let the dog in..."

I just have to be on the lookout for any raccoons that may want to come for dinner.

No comments: