Monday 28 April 2014

1650

Can you believe this is post number 1650? Wow, do I talk. A lot.
Thought I would quickly share a picture of my current notebook. Kaedo helped me decorate it.
I think it is fun and hilarious and it makes me smile. Sometimes you just need that. I am not a journal keeper (I guess maybe this blog is my journal??), but I do write notes about everything. My book idea, what needs to be done, meal ideas, cute sayings I see, something funny someone said. The detritus of life. Anyway, the back and spine are covered with paint swatches with color names I like and the dinosaur sticker is my fave as my sweet Kaedo gave it to me.

It looks a bit like something a 14 year old girl would carry but I don't care. It's the smile that matters!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 1650, amazing..wonder where it all comes from. We have enjoyed reading them all. When we get behind we just hit the old posts and get all caught up. Love the notebook, 14...41..just a reversal of numbers...and it is the smile that matters.

Beautiful morning for my walk and now it is so miserable, rainy and cold.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

We have absolutely LOVED every 1650 posts on the blog! Whatever you do or have Shannon, is always very creative - your little notebook is yours and yours alone and fun for you to have and keep notes in. Smiles always matter and as the saying goes - smile lots and keep everyone guessing what you're up to!

It has not been a nice day here at all - dull, windy and +4 BUT no snow. Yesterday morning we woke up to snow on the ground and falling as we went to church. When we came out from church, it had all disappeared. Sounds like it has been in AB and lots of places in SK this weekend. We're sure hoping SPRING is around the corner soon.

Got renos on the go in our kitchen and I am not a happy camper when every room in the house is turned upside down BUT will try and keep on the positive side thinking of how nice it will be when it's all finished:)

Have a great week! BIG HUGS TO ALL!