Friday 11 April 2014

The Fleet


One thing that can be said about Kaedo is that he is never bored. He always finds something to do and often it includes using his amazing imagination. On Sunday he had it in his head to built a fleet of paper airplanes, He also had it in his head that his mom was a professional paper cutter so surely she wouldn't mind assisting. She didn't mind. At all.

He chose a variety of cardstock, got the pattern online and we were off to the races.  We had a lot of fun cutting and building them and Kaedo loved making them fly. I loved watching him. SO GREAT!

He says he has plans for more designs. I don't know if it was a Sunday afternoon/evening passing fancy but I'm ready when he is. I realize more and more each day how very blessed I am that my sons still want to be with me. They often speak of their friends never even talking with their parents, let alone hanging out with them. I will cherish every paper cut moment.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

A good looking fleet. Good on you for doing such a good job together. The time that our children are at home passes very quickly and you both have given them great memories and fun times.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Good work Kaeden and sounds like you had a fun time together. Another designer in the family - way to go!

Not sure what our weekend will turn out to be like and not too much planned. Stan and I offered (well I really offered) to sit at the mall tomorrow from 4 to 7 selling daffodils for the Cancer drive. Enjoy your weekend together.

Big hugs to everyone!