Thursday 10 April 2014

25 Things

I often see in the Celebrity Tabloid magazines a "25 Things You don't Know About Me" list. Since I'm a celebrity in my own mind (lol - so kidding), I thought I'd try it out. Mom probably knows a lot of these but I'm going to see what I can do:

1. I've never had a cup of coffee

2. My favorite lunch is Kraft Dinner

3. I always drink my diet coke/juice with ice and water out of a 1L pink water bottle

4. I've never had a glass of wine

5. I rarely sleep more than 5 hours

6. I love to nap but will only do that on the weekends

7. My favorite outing of the week is Sunday breakfast with Craig

8. I drink approximately 8L of water a day (conservative estimate)

9. We don't have a home phone or cable. We do have a shitload of internet allotment though

10. Buying birthday presents and packaging them for mailing gives me a thrill

11. I search out paint swatches with cool names and send them to family explaining why the name of the color reminds me of them

12. My favorite music is the Grease Soundtrack on LP - I'm actually listening to it right now!

13. I wear a scarf every day

14. I make my kids breakfast, lunch and supper 5 days a week (did I mention they are teenagers and have me well trained?)

15. I love silver and aside from my wedding ring I don't wear any gold

16. Nora Roberts is my favorite author

17. My house is a perfect mix of new and up-cycled. I love it

18. I take pictures every day

19. In our house, everyone has an assigned seat at the table and when watching movies and in the vehicle. Weird. We never did this intentionally, it just happened

20. I BBM (text) my mom every day

21. I love to cook and am always looking for new recipes

22. I carpool my kids along with another family in the morning and afternoon each school day

23. I talk to my dog. So much he barks at me to shut up

24. I knew Craig was the love of my life on our first date (and told my mom that night I was going to marry him - October 26, 1994). That has never changed. Not for a moment. Poor bugger

25. I'm quite sure I have eaten my weight in potato chips

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

I love your 'lists'. I remember October 26, 1994, well. I knew on my first date with Denis, Feb 28, 1964, that I would marry him. Weird how ome things seems so natural.

Trying to get used to this cold weather. Even wear a light jacket in the house although no one else does.

Love to all