Tuesday 6 March 2012

One from the archives!



This picture was taken at Kelly and Petrica's wedding and it was the first time the boys had ever met Emma. They were instantly in love with her. She is such a doll. This was the first time they had ever held a baby, so they were super excited.

I'm so blessed to have both my family and Craig's family get along so well. It makes it so much easier for us and I like the fact that my parents and my in-laws have a relationship that has nothing to do with us.

Happy Tuesday all!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

I remember that photo so well - what a little sweetheart and the boys were thrilled with her. Hard to believe that's already going to be 7 years this August. Cute, cute picture - love the archive photos Shannon. I go through our photo albums lots - it makes one sad thinking how fast the years go by but it's also fun seeing how everyone has changed over the years. We also enjoy our relationship with both our boys in-laws - our times together are very special knowing that our sons have married very special women and that we get along with them and their parents.

I tried Line Dancing again this morning but didn't do very many - knee was hurting too bad even with a brace on it. I have a doctor appt. this afternoon at 3:00 p.m. - have him check on my knees as well as my throat etc. I'm getting Stan to drive me this afternoon because we have had freezing rain and now snow today and it is very, very slippery out. Just had a call from Linda and a semi jackknifed near their farm and knocked down their power pole. She said she can call out but no one call call her. Also, she's getting rather chilly with no heat - lots of extra clothing and blankets on. They are coming in and we're going out with them for supper and then to the hockey game.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday - BIG HUGS TO ALL!