Sunday 13 March 2011

Taco in a Bag




Last weekend Jessica told me about going to an event for Emma where they served tacos in a bag. I thought it was a fantastic idea and decided to do it at home. We loved it. We cut open the chip bags, crushed the taco chips, added our fixings, mixed them up and grabbed a spoon. They were so fun. Kaedo actually took one to school the next day. Sterling loved it most because there were less dishes to clean up after supper. Haha. I would totally recommend this if you want to impress some friends, have an easy clean up dinner or are just looking for something fun to do.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I LOVE IT! What all toppings to you put in said tacos in a bag???

GrmpaGrmma said...

It's too bad I didn't think to tell you about Taco in a bag a long time ago. When we've gone to the Frenchman Valley Gospel Jamboree years ago, that's what they sold and I thought it was such a great idea as well. They put sour cream, salsa and lettuce with the ones we got and your looked delicious as well!!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

GrmpaGrmma said...

I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT - HAMBURGER!!