Thursday 24 March 2011

Arrgh!

No, I'm not a pirate! I'm just frustrated - tried all morning to upload this weeks gnome picture and it just wouldn't let me. We have taken it and it's ready to go, Blogger just isn't working for me. Will hopefully get it posted tonight or tomorrow.
All is well here. We have a little snow but no shovelling was required. The kids are doing great and I'm just one happy, proud mama.
Book fair at school today and so the kids were scrounging for money. Allowance day but they didn't have access to it so I stopped at the bank on the way to school and gave them each a few bucks. No comment, Craig - I know you hate it when I do that. I would love to say they were going to buy a book but I know it will be a spy pen or a poster or 20 erasers or something like that.
Indoor soccer ends this weekend. Sterling plays at 8am (gasp) and Kaedo plays at 2pm. Craig is taking one for the team and taking Sterling Sunday morning as I did it last week for Kaedo at 8am. Sterling's team has 15 losses, 2 wins and a tie. Very discouraging but it's exercise. Kaedo's team is in 3rd place but I don't know his stats.
Rep soccer is in full swing with 2 practices a week. Their first tournament is May 13-15. Looking forward to it.
Will hopefully get those pictures and others posted tonight or tomorrow.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Good luck getting your gnome picture up and running - we always look forward to seeing them every week.

Wish we could say we have little snow but after Monday and Tuesday, we feel like nothing ever melted. Today the sun is shining and it's abit breezy so maybe some of it will go again.

I was out for my Line Dancing, Stan for coffee and then we started shopping/looking at "stuff" to renovate our upstairs bathroom - so much to think of and measure. We won't start it till after Easter but I'd like to have everything here ready to go when we are.

Weekend sounds busy again with soccer and hopefully the snow will be all gone for Sterling to ride his bike for his exercise. Hope Kaeden does well in his first big "rep" tournament - he'll be excited.

I'm heading out shortly for a massage and then Stan & I both have chir. appt. at 3:15 p.m. Sounds like we're both in pretty bad shape and that was the comment the chir. said as we were leaving his office last week!! Kind of hard to move things back in place when they've been that way for 40 plus years.

Hope you're having a great day - love you lots - BIG HUGS TO ALL!