Friday 14 January 2011

One of my faves


Wanted to post this picture today as it is one of my favorite pictures I have of Sterling. It was taken in 2008 during a school sponsored rock climbing activity that had been set up in their gym. I went on one of the days and snapped about 50 pictures but this one is my favorite. I actually have it in a frame on my desk so I can see his smiling face 5 days a week. Notice the pre-braces teeth. Can't believe he has had braces for over two years. His teeth are looking spectacular. Now if only he'd grow his hair again!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

What a cutie!!! He has changed so much in 2 years, it's hard to believe - he's still a cutie!!

I just got home from my day with mom and sisters. Stan and Robert are visiting their mom this afternoon so we'll both be ready for a Happy Hour! Yesterday afternoon my left jaw started hurting right up into my ear and I couldn't bite down totally. I took a motrin for night but this morning I was not in good shape with so much pain. I called a dentist and got on at 10:20 a.m. He says I don't have an absess but my jaw muscles are very, very, very tight!! He told me to take Robax Platinum to relax my jaw and he referred me to Physio. I have an appt. on Monday at 1:00 p.m. and I'm already dreading the thoughts of her even touching my jaw. Dr. Argue says severe left TMJ. I'm to put cold compress on for awhile and then warm so hope it feels better tonight.

Love you lots - hope you had a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!