Wednesday 7 July 2010

Week 41! This is the last weekly gnome picture in Ontario for 3 weeks! As you can see, our travelling gnome has joined in the fun. I will be packing mini gnomee into our suitcases today so we remember him. The big thing will be having everyone remember to take the picture while they are away. (hint hint)

This week the boys have been great. They went on little mini adventures the two of them for a couple of hours each day and today we are going to my work for my staff BBQ. I think it will be fun for them. They will get to see where I work and where Craig will be working and will be able to participate in some of the games they will have set up. It will be a fun afternoon. I'm planning to take my camera and get some pictures.

We are in the midst of a heat wave today and boy is it hot! I think it is supposed to cool down later this week.

Craig has joined a new football league and he starts on Sunday. I know he is looking forward to that. I don't think he has played in this league for a few years. It will change up our Sundays and I may do the groceries by myself, but I don't mind and I'm glad he will be doing something he loves so much.

7 more sleeps until we car in Alberta. And as I always say - 6 more sleeps, as we wont be sleeping the night before!

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

We just can't wait. Today I slaved over a hot stove (yeah right) preparing stuff for the birthday party. We're trying to get everything done that can be frozen so that we can spend hours wallowing in laziness when you arrive.

Went to a baseball game last night. The old guy behind us complained about Emma's fidgeting, bet he'll never do that again. It was "pack the house" night and there were a lot of little kids there. Needless to say this gentleman didn't have any children and Jessica told him why not. Don't know that I would have told him in those words, but it was effective. If the park allows kids 12 and under in for free it must mean that they want them there. I'm still chuckling but I shouldn't be. Actually I'm LOL just thinking about it.

It's raining again, just a little reminder every evening at this time that Noah did have to build an Ark. Denis hasn't called for a car ride so I'm assuming he's got his rain suit on and enjoying his ride home in the moisture.

Friends informed us yesterday that they had just seeded for the third time. Farming sounds like a lot of fun this year.

Another good gnome photo boys. We better make sure we don't forget to do one while your here. It's your job to remind us old folks. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa will remember as they're not as old as us. Look forward to seeing you Stan and Shirley, it's been a while. We've a lot of catching up to do.

Love to all

Annette said...

Can't wait to hear about your holidays! You guys will have so much fun!

I wish you could sent some of that hot sun our way! Our basement has been seeping for the past 3 weeks! We need a good week of no rain, but it doesn't seem to be cooperating....

Jeremy's mom is up here now (Gord's in China...) and she was wondering if you guys were flying or driving out here... She hopes you have a good trip too!