Saturday 10 July 2010

Saturday





Saturday morning and the kids are outside. After being hermits this week I have forced them outside and told them not to come back in. They have been out there for 5 minutes and Kaedo says he's bored, so he is lying on the neighbor's grass trying to figure out a way to get back into the house without me seeing him.

Sterling, in typical find-something-to-destroy-and-make-a-game-of-it fashion has been playing with a broken umbrella and a football.


Laundry has been started and lists are being left out, I am trying to figure out how to make everything fit in the one duffel I intend to take for myself and I have already filled a big bag with books.



1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Looks pretty nice there today. Our morning started out sunny with blue sky and abit of a breeze. It's now 5:30 p.m. and overcast, abit of drizzly spits of rain and abit of a breeze. Stan and I went for a walk down to Tim Horton's and Pharmasave around 3:30 p.m. and didn't get too wet. We decided it was a perfect morning to wash house down and do windows so after doing that, we crashed! Football game on tonight starting at 8:30 p.m. so we'll be watching it cheering Roughriders on. Good luck with all the packing Shannon - we know you can do it! 7 more sleeps till we see you and the boys! Love you lots - BIG HUGS TO ALL!