Tuesday 27 July 2010

Avery's Day





Avery's baptism and birthday were great. She didn't like the Baptism and made it well known she was not happy, but she had a great time at her party. Family came from Calgary, many of them I hadn't seen in years and we had a wonderful afternoon laughing and having fun. Avery had her birthday cupcake and loved it, as you can see. The boys taught Emma how to use a straw to make armpit farts and it was hilarious. She went around asking people to smell her straw. So funny. The party was fun and the food was great. Everyone enjoyed themselves. This is the only half decent picture of the four cousins I got - when I say half decent I mean terrible. Oh Well, what can you do. Maybe when they come in October I can get something better.
Saturday afternoon the boys left for Stan and Shirley's and it was very sad for me but the boys were super excited.
Saturday night Jessica and I went to dinner and the movies and Sunday we had lunch with my mom and then went for pedicures. I had my toenails painted fluorescent orange. They are awful but fun. Sunday afternoon I spent a couple of hours with mom and her place then we went to Jessica's and had a linguine and clam sauce dinner. It was great. Dad worked throughout my trip and so I never got to spend some one on one time with him but I am hoping we get a chance to spend some time together in October. Do you think he'd like to go for a pedicure? Ha!




No comments: