Tuesday 13 July 2010

8 more hours

Only 8 hours to vacation time and in true form my ears are plugged up and I have a sore throat. I thought I was going to get away with not feeling crappy before my holidays but no such luck. It is the "Shannon Curse". I'm surprised my mom hasn't asked me how I feel as that is the joke around here.
Unfortunately Sterling has a stuffed up nose. Hopefully he will wake up fresh as a daisy and no cold in sight.
We can't wait to see everyone. Not too much longer now.

The blog is now officially on vacation. The next new post will be next Wednesday. Have a good "week". I know I will!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

We knew you'd be sick so there wasn't any reason to mention it. Hope you feel better by the time you leave but you'll probably feel lousy until you get back home, that's the ritual...every time.

Hope you have a good flight. We'll be there waiting with a lunch packed and ready to eat. If it's nice out we may be able to sit out somewhere and feast. I guess you need a feast to feast though, not just some buns and stuff. It'll still be good.

Love to all