Monday 12 July 2010

Monday

Only two more days of work and then I'm on HOLIDAYS! Can't wait.
We are pretty much packed. I haven't written a list which makes me a little nervous. As I write this I am deciding that I'm going to sit down and write a list - for my own piece of mind.
The boys are still in their pjs or in Kaedo's case - the clothes he wore yesterday and to bed last night.
I am heading to work in an hour and have to work a night shift tonight. I hate working this shift but what can you do.
Craig is working from home tomorrow, which will be nice for the boys. They will be able to ride their bikes, jump on the trampoline and play in the water. I work a day shift tomorrow and at 6:01pm tomorrow I plan to be in "no work" mode.
We have hired the kids next door to walk Ketchup while we're away, That way he won't be alone all day and not able to go out while Craig is at work. They love Ketchup, so I'm glad we asked them.

Off to write my list!!!

3 comments:

KPJC said...

Have a safe trip. Can't wait to see the boys next week. Hope they are ready to see a Romanian Baba

Annette said...

Yeah for vacations! Have fun visiting family and I hope you all have safe travels along the way.

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope you got your list done Shannon - mine seems never ending but eventually everything will be done. One more sleep till your flight out - hope everyone flies well and we'll see you in 4 more sleeps.

Hope Craig's appt. goes well on Tuesday - let us know how things turn out.

How nice to have kids that love Ketchup take him for a walk - he maybe won't miss the boys quite so much.

BIG HUGS TO ALL and can hardly wait to give you all BIG HUGS!!!