Saturday 6 September 2008





Season Opener
6-57
We got massacred! All I can say is that I am glad they finally took down the other teams' score. We were crying in the stands. The team gelled more in the 2nd half but we just don't have the skills. Sterling played 2 "plays" in the first half and then played all the 2nd half. I was so proud of him. For a kid who hadn't practiced in 2 months he really pulled his weight. He was attentive, on the ball, in the play and very positive. He also LOVED it! That is really all that matters. No use asking me what position he plays because I have no idea. I'll get back to you on that.
On another note - Kaedo got back to TKD this week, and has really gotten a workout. Old Ma'am has been teaching and she has been kicking their asses. He is tired when he is finished. Today was a 1.5hr class and when he got home he laid on the couch for about the same amount of time. I am registering him for soccer this week as he really wants to play. Just another thing to add to our schedule.
Sterling started bowling today. His scores were awesome. Going in today, his average was 86, at the end today it was 106. Very impressive. He started the season with a strike on his first ball. His team seems very nice.
Kaedo is enjoying M. Avarell and once again has homework.
me: "Kaedo - why aren't you finishing this in class?"
Kaedo: "I'm just thinking, mom, of what I should write".
me: "Kaed, you have to get on it - you don't want to have homework every night, do you?"
Kaedo: "No, but what I write has to be good".
Please, son, I'm begging you - PICK UP THE PACE!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sterling - from what we can see of you - YOU LOOK AWESOME in your football gear! Congratulations on your bowling scores for your first game - you'll do great this year. Kaeden - keep up the hard work with TaeKwonDo - we can hardly wait to see your great moves. Homework takes up too much fun time you could be having at home Kaeden - anything you write will be done well. Take care and we love you both! Have a great year in school and with all your sports!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!!