Saturday 21 June 2008

what a shitty thing to do

A few weeks ago a neighbor down the street let her dog shit on my lawn. In front of me and my family. Then walked away. And left the shit there. It shouldn't matter to the story, but she's a 14 year old snotty brat who is going to be nothing but trouble. Should I be smiling? No, that wouldn't be good. All that Karma is a bitch stuff.
Needless to say, she was half way home when I got out of the van and demanded she come back and pick up her dog's shit. In the way that snot nosed 14 year olds do, she ambled back, picked it up, and I'm sure was cursing me all the way home. I'm wondering if the pain in my ass is from the voodoo doll her and her friend concocted out of one of her training bras. Oh, ya, I forgot - she STILL wears training bras. Sucka.
During the last few weeks my neighbor and I have found numerous ploppers (as Sterling calls poo) and so I made mention to him that I was sure it was her. Karma isn't the same as stirring the pot, is it?
To make a long story longer, I saw the mom today - and looking back I realize that she has been a little frosty lately - and bring up the whole poop and scoop issue. She told me the daughter didn't do it, even when Craig and I witnessed it ourselves. We wrestled around the conversation for a few more seconds and then she turned away just like any other 14 year old snot and called me a bitch. I guess I know where the kid is getting it from.

No comments: