Tuesday 3 June 2008

bluejay





Last fall when mom and dad were here we had a beautiful Bluejay come to visit and eat all the corn from my fancy Fall montage I had going on on my front deck. Mom being the photographer extraordinaire, took some wonderful pictures. Thinking of last Fall and how much fun I had with Jessica and Em, mom and dad here. It's rainy here today. I'm missing my fam. Looking at these pictures reminded me of a wonderful visit.

Obviously the damn bird was a male. No female in her right mind would have screwed up my beautiful display!

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

It really was a super visit and we look so forward to seeing you again this fall. We may even get some more photos of the birds messing up your montage.

Rainy here today also which makes it a little depressing. I walked to work and it didn't rain on me but you'd never have guessed that by the time I got here. It is so humid and my hair likes hot humidity not cool humidity.

Em wants to go to McDonalds for her birthday supper. She is a little confused as to when her birthday is (was). She keeps telling us it was on her Happy Birthday Party day. I phoned her this morning to sing to her but she wasn't having any of that. It was probably more the voice than the song.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great photos Irene!

It's been abit rainy here this morning and part of afternoon but about 3:30 it cleared up and the sun is shining with abit of a breeze - it's quite nice out! We're working in the back yard replacing the boards on the sun deck and of course it turns out to be way more work than first planned. The boards underneath were starting to rot so they have to be replaced before new boards go up. It may get done by the weekend but if it keeps raining off and on maybe not.

Happy 3rd Birthday to you Emma! Sounds like you had a great day.

Take care and BIG HUGS TO ALL!