Friday 6 June 2008

flyin' high

Tying the laces

I am going to get this spring in here if it kills me!

Yes, I really am that handsome!

Nice pole, man!



Super Anti to the rescue! Guess who got a trampoline? Anti and Uncle Ken bought the boys one for their birthdaychristmashannukaheastervalentinesdayarbourdayearthdaystpatricksday for the rest of their lives.

Can you say thrilled beyond belief? As far as they are concerned she walks on air. We picked it up on Wednesday night and immediately started setting it up. We got the trampoline up but didn't get the enclosure up. Hopefully tonight. The boys can't wait!

Craig tells me if they break a bone I will never live it down. Or something like that. Right now he also has a lot of love for Jessica.



1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Looks like lots of fun - glad to hear there's going to be a net around it! (gramma worry) Are mom and dad going to give it a try? Be careful - not broken bones.

Have a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!