Wednesday 28 August 2013

Googly Eyes

My husband is the first to say that he is not very romantic. That's pretty true. He's not into romance. Thankfully he shows me every day how much he loves me.

Monday he got especially creative and did the following:


He put Googly Eyes on my Playbook. He also put them on our gnome, my iPod and would have put them on my phone if it hadn't been in my pocket.

For anyone who doesn't know, I LOVE Googly Eyes. Even the name is cool! When I picked up my Playbook to go to use it, I burst out laughing. When I asked if this was his handiwork, he sheepishly admitted it was. He couldn't have done anything more romantic for me.

Needless to say when I got into bed and went to turn on my iPod I almost peed my pants.

I have now permanently affixed the googlies (best word ever) to my Playbook. This way everytime I pick it up I'll think of the crazy guy that snuck around putting googly eyes on everything just to make his wife smile.

I must admit though - the ones on the gnome are a bit creepy.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Too cute! I bet the gnome would look creepy though.

Spent the afternoon shopping for shoes with the girls. Needless to say, after three hours we are still shoeless. Every pair we looked at was 'not me'. We did put one pair away until tomorrow so that Avery could think on it...and I thought my girls were fussy. Very fun though.

Love to all