Sunday 10 June 2012

We played in Ottawa last weekend. 6 games, 2 days, 800kms, rain rain and more rain. Not my most favorite weekend. The best part was being with my boy. I'll take all that other crap just for a chance to spend time with him. And I did. A wonderful mom from our team brings her camera to games and tournaments and spends almost the entire time taking pictures. She then has them printed and gives them to us. So awesome. Another tournament next weekend so I'm hoping for good weather. Keep my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Love, love, love those beautiful dimples Kaeden!

I can't imagine kids playing in the rain but today when we were coming home from church, some little tykes were playing ball in the pouring rain. It has not been a nice weekend but hopefully we will get a few nice ones this summer.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

It doesn't matter how much it rains, Ottawa is one of our favorite cities. How lucky you were to go there. We've decided that we want to spend Canada Day there one year very soon. We used to go to Ottawa at least once a month when we lived in Montreal. Boy, was that a long time ago.

Love to all