Friday 22 June 2012

My sweet darling boy. You make my heart beat faster! So swamped with soccer and yet so calm about your busy life right now. Finishing up 7th grade and looking forward to being one of the top dogs next year. You're more focused on your birthday than last day of classes and just can't wait to turn 13. I can't believe I will have a 13 and 14 year old but there you have it. You are looking forward to getting measured on your day in the hopes you can finally say you are taller than me. I will then cry! ha!

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Another gorgeous young man. Imagine, 13 on Monday, I can't believe it was that long ago when we went to Wendy's and the food looked so disgusting that I sent it back, never even tasted it and have never been back. Amazing what you remember!

Supper is ready! Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Yes, another gorgeous looking young grandson who will be a teenager on Monday. Have a great weekend with plans for your birthday on Monday Kaeden - will you be sleeping in on Monday already or do you have to go to school for the whole week? Shannon, I think you will be the shorty in your family as I was with our two boys and now 2 grandsons taller than me - maybe even grandpa!

Gorgeous day out today and it is +21 at 7:30 p.m. - I'm heading outside to check my flowers and sit on the deck to read the Booster. The weekend is supposed to be beautiful as well, so we will be outside alot of the time.

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!