Monday 25 June 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEDO!!!!!











How can it be that we officially have two teenagers? Seriously? How can that be? I am amazed - truly. Our baby isn't too much of a baby any more. He is a charming, gracious, kind, wonderful, amazing young man. A young man that will surely tell me today that he's a teenager, at least 30 times. I know he's also going to be quick to add that aside from Ketchup I am now officially the shortest person in this family. Today will be spent opening his gifts in the morning, having fun at school - seriously - they aren't doing any work, followed by breakfast for supper (I HATE making this meal) a big chunk of chocolate cake and maybe a movie. Many calls will come in for him from everyone that loves him and he will be thrilled to receive them all, just as we are thrilled to know that so many people love him and want to speak with him.

Happy Birthday my darling boy. I love you, more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Wishing you a wonderful 13th birthday Kaeden - we love you so much and wish you all the best. Have a fun day today. Have a piece of that yummy chocolate cake for grampa & I.

Nice pictures to check out and some are too funny - I still remember the hair clips when Sterling & Kaeden got into them.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!