Tuesday 2 December 2008

some stuff I've been working on...


Created these layouts as part of the design team assignments for a local scrapbooking store. So much fun to use other product and create something that I know will eventually make it into my own personal scrapbooks. Being on the design team is great because it forces me to create projects every month that have nothing to do with my regular gig. The owners of the store, Scrapbook Academy, give me lots of options to choose from and allow me to create whatever I am in the mood to create. It is a great "job", and I'm having lots of fun with it.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Cute kids, I'll bet they take after their Mom. The pages look great, you are very talented if I haven't told you lately.

Denis & Irene said...

Ok, the pages are great but I love the first comment. Craig, you are so special. You truly are talented Shannon, sure don't get if from your mom. Your dad is pretty good at all that arty stuff though and just loves it.

Love to all