Thursday 11 December 2008

sicko

Have a sick one at home today. Poor guy. Had his braces tightened on Tuesday and today has such a headache he is in bed. Sterling went to school this morning and by 10am was calling to come home. Unfortunately he didn't have them call home, just my cell and Craig's work and cell. I was home all morning but didn't have my cell phone on me, and Craig was in meetings and didn't get the messages. Craig called me about 1:15pm telling me about all the calls and so I checked our phone and sure enough no one had called home. I quickly phoned the school and let them know that I would be there right away to pick up Sterling. I mentioned at the office that no one called the house and Sterling said, "I thought you were working today". We just need to get some of those things ironed out, so they know who to call and when. I am glad that Craig phoned me, so I could get him home. Better late than never!
The job is good and I am enjoying the classroom setting and getting to know other people. I'm amazed at how much I already know about the bank. I guess I have been listening when Craig has talked about it! It makes for a late night, but that's OK. It's all worth it.
Hope everyone is well. Will take some pix this weekend and post them here. We are going to decorate the tree and have a little party the four of us. Should be fun.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Good to hear your training is going well Shannon.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Sterling. You've done so well with those braces and have been so brave with them. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!