Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve

Hello All -
Can you believe it is here??? I have just gotten home from work - where I took my first call (gasp)!
The boys have been working on Craig's last nerve today - they are so excited - so I am quickly posting this and am then going to relieve him for a while. There must be football on somewhere. Maybe he can veg for 30 minutes. He is going to be the one staying up tonight, as I have only had about 3.5 hours of sleep and am exhausted. Worked last night until 10:40pm then it took 2 hours to get home in the storm. By the time I got to bed it was after 2:30am and I was out the door this morning at 6:30. Now I have four days off and I plan to watch movies with the boys, hang out, play in the snow, see a couple of shows, sleep in and read. Hopefully I will have a chance to do it all.
To everyone one who takes the time to check in here and see what we are up to, I wish you a Merry Christmas. From our family to yours, we wish you all the best and know that we will be talking to many of you in the days to come. Be safe, have fun, and be jealous of the lovely popcorn supper my kids will be having at the movies tomorrow night. Turkey? What turkey?

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

We're not having turkey for supper either, we're having it for LUNCH. We went to a Mennonite fruit stand today and bought cinnamon buns for Xmas breakfast along with fruit and dip. We'll open gifts, have lunch and then do some sightseeing or go SWIMMING OUTDOORS. The weather is great and we plan to move all the gifts, as well as the tree, outdoors tomorrow morning and open gifts on the lanai. Jessica and Ken got back from their early Xmas gift around 5:30 and said that they had a wonderful time. Merry Christmas everyone and I know we'll be talking to some of you tomorrow.

Love to all