Wednesday 1 October 2008

I'm not complaining - really I'm not


Yee Gads - sometimes I think those were the days when we had nothing going on and we were home all the time and I was bored out of my skull. No, that's not really true, but boy, being busy is really hard sometimes.
This week is very busy with TKD tonight, Ortho tomorrow AM, football and TKD tomorrow night. Friday is a free day - thank you. Saturday is insane. Sterling has football pictures on Sat at 9, bowling at 11 and a birthday party at 2. I know I am missing something in there but right now can't think of what that is. Did I mention Craig is playing football and reffing? He is working so hard right now he definitely needs to get out there with his buddies. Sunday is football and we play in Markham so we need to be out of the house by 7:30AM. Ah, what we do for our kids.

Don't get me wrong - I am not complaining (not really), but boy am I overwhelmed sometimes. You know the weird thing? Some people might read this and think that our kids are too busy, that we have them in too many activities, but it actually really works for us. The boys still have lots of time to do their homework, play with friends, be on the computer or watch TV and they even get meals.
Did I mention that Spanish starts Tuesday and Soccer starts on the 18th? I won't even get into that.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

CUTE BLOG! You two have only known busy I think! Sterling and Kaeden love everything they are doing and as long as they aren't stressed, that's all that matters.

Dad is off to his "job" this morning and I'm just going to get ready to meet family at Fabutan and lunch. I have to go to Cyndi's at 1:00 p.m. to finish up a few things before this weekend. Tonight is a hockey game so I think I'll go over to have a cup of tea with Jewel. We haven't had time to catch up on each others news for some time. Tomorrow morning Linda and Roberta are coming here by 9:00 a.m. (I'd better have coffee ready!) and we're going to try and finish up "things" for mom's b'day celebrations next week. We're going to check out the hall to see what is all there and what we have to bring. Should be a fun time!

Have a great week! Don't forget any appointments, extra-curricular things etc., etc., etc.! Love you lots!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!