Saturday 18 October 2008

Soccer Saturdays

And so it begins - 6 months of Saturdays sitting in the soccer arena watching this All-Star play ball. He did great! Like me, he suffers from some serious anxiety, but once he got his jersey on, got on the field and got the ball in front of him, he kicked ass! Loved it! He said it was even better than what he had expected. I love to hear that. His team seems nice and there aren't a ton of kids so they will all get a lot of playing time. I like to see that. Here are a few pics so you can see just how awesome he was. The lighting is a little weird there, so I am not sure how many good shots I am going to get but I'll keep trying.
Funny thing - Kaedo overheard the other coach saying to one of the players - "go cover that girl". He then realized they were talking about him!
It was a close game!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

You are too awesome Kaeden!! You look great in your soccer uniform - have a FANTASTIC year!! Love the photos. I can understand why the coach thought Kaeden was a girl and it's not just because of the hair being long - he's sooooo darn cute!!

We just got home from having lunch with Robert & Barb after church and we're watching the Saskatchewan football game - hope it improves before the game if over - there's alot of grumbling coming from where it's being watched!!

Hope you're having a fun day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!!