Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

While I know that today is the day to celebrate all things mom, I want to give a shout out to Craig who helps make me the mom I am

what I love about him:
1 - I love how he sucks at loading the dishwasher but kicks ass at unloading it
2 - I love how he always makes sure the back door is locked before he comes to bed
3 - I love how he always kisses me on the back of the neck when he gets home from work (probably what got me the two kids!)
4 - I love how he does things without me even expecting it
5 - I love how he bought me flowers AND took time to write a wonderful card
6 - I love how he doesn't complain when I don't make supper although he is groaning inside
7 - I love how he puts my MP3 books on the computer and never complains when he is in the middle of a hockey game and I ask him to put one on my phone - NOW
8 - I love that he makes me "mixed tapes"
9 - I love that I don't need to teach division or photosynthesis to the boys because he's got it covered
10 - I love how he always tells me he loves me - even when he is ready to throttle me
11 - I love how he bought me an awesome gift for Mother's day and he is already putting it together
12 - I love how he has helped make me the mom I am

It doesn't hurt that he is the best looking guy I know.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. Especially you, Shirley - you done good .

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Happy Mother's Day, Craig. We think you're great also.

Happy Mother's Day to all

Love to all