Saturday 3 May 2008

day 3

Dear Craig -
Hi Honey - having a wonderful time.
Spent the afternoon with your mom and dad. They are darling as always and we had a lot of laughs. Your dad was red faced when I told the Mike Hunt story and was very uncomfortable throughout the childbirth and piercing conversations. He was a great sport and laughed when he wasn't cringing. Your mom was game as always, playing and dancing with Emma. She laughed so hard she was crying. Of course, lots of pictures were taken. Lots of tears at the end of the visit, as usual.
Having a great time with mom, dad and Jessica. We have been spending a lot of time together and enjoying it. Everyone (minus me) is sitting around Ken's huge TV watching to Habs. They are winning right now, so hopefully they stick with it.
Emma is hilarious. I hope you get to see her when you come to Alberta. I have laughed so much and we get along so well.
I am missing you and the boys and while I am having a great time I look forward to seeing you guys on Tuesday night.

I love you,
Shannon

PS - did I mention that Jessica and I got our noses pierced again?

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Home safe and sound! Thanks for the wonderful afternoon together! Also, thanks for the delicious lunch and beverages you served. Stan drove all the way to Maple Creek and then I took over - not sure if he slept or not but he rested. We made a bowl of soup for our supper around 8:45 or so. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING! I forwarded some photos via e-mail - nose piercing and all. Hope you're feeling better Jessica and not in too much pain.

Irene - Stan and I were talking on the way home and we thought maybe when we're coming through with Craig, Sterling & Kaeden on the 11th, we could arrange to meet during your lunch break if it works out - think it over and we'll be in touch before then.

Thanks again for having us in your home Jessica and for the wonderful visit. Take care.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!