Thursday 14 June 2007

o gorgeous one




Hi All -


Happy Thursday. Good but busy day today. In Markham all day. Craig was home so I avoided the house. The boys are good aside from a broken blood vessel in Sterling's eye. We were going to have it checked tonight, but the boys got invited to go swimming at the Backyardigan's house. Needless to say, the doctor got put on the back burner. What a good mom I am.
Sterling - the gorgeous one, is doing good. He is naturally very emotional, but has been a little more so lately. He is so sweet and kind and good that I hate to see him suffer. He is so looking forward to summer. I'm glad he is just going to be able to be carefree, riding his bike, building fires, playing with kids, staying up late and lovin' life. With a holiday with amma and baba and a visit from gramma and grampa, he will have a special two months.

I guess I wanted to write about Sterling for two reasons: 1) Laura told me to, 2) I think she was silently telling me that I spend more time talking about Kaed (which I do) and 3) I love him so much my heart hurts.
How do you talk about someone who is so like you that you want to both hold him and throttle him? How do you write about someone who wears their emotions like a badge of honor and a scarlet letter? How do you write about someone who has the biggest heart and the hardest head? I guess all I can say is that he is my first true love. When I hold him, everything else disappears.

There are so many things to love about him, but I think the thing I love the most is that he still wants to hold my hand.




No comments: