Saturday 16 June 2007


HELLO!

Yes - a big "shout out" to everyone. What a good day so far. The boys have just had so much fun, so in turn we have too. Kaed played with a new friend on the street this morning, and then Sterling had a split play date with a new friend on his soccer team. I dropped him off about 11:15 and Ethan's mom came and dropped them here about 1:45. At Ethan's, they played in the pool and on the trampoline and had lunch, and then when they got here they went on one of Craig's adventure bike rides for 1.5 hours. They have just ended up here a few minutes ago and are going to cop a treat at Busy Bee and then Craig will take Ethan home. They have had so much fun.


Kaed is absolutely obsessed with our local ice cream parlor (what isn't he obsessed with these days?) so he really wanted to go for a waffle cone. Needless to say I selflessly took one for the team and took him. I know, I know, I am so giving. Aahhh, that's just who I am.


Kaed has a party at 6 in Pickering, so we will be heading out for that shortly.


Father's Day tomorrow. Maybe Craig will cook a big breakfast then go get his nose pierced.


No comments: