Friday 15 June 2007

Hey Bebe






Hi All -

Happy Friday! I had a great day!!! Hope you all had a good one too. All is well here, and supper is in the oven - baked hotdogs! Thanks Laura for the heads up on that one! Movie night tonight. The Mummy. That Brendan Fraser - he is so on my list. The boys are great and so happy that the weekend is here. Kaedo is going to a bday party tomorrow night and they are going to a recording studio to play instruments and record a demo. Where do parents find stuff like that? They do that, Laura has a theater in her basement, another friend had a reptile farm come. Us, "here come to the gym...YAH!". Oh well, the kid is happy, so we are happy!

So - I just went to check on my hotdogs - and guess what? When you don't turn them over enough you get the grill line. Sort of like the ones the hotdogs get when dad cooks them. I guess that's why they say "charbroiled".

Sterling is going to a new friend's house tomorrow. He is on Sterling's soccer team and is a total sweetie. His mom is a doll, so I'm glad Sterling is going to go and hang out. Fun.
We don't have much else going on tomorrow. Maybe some TKD in the morning. Sunday Craig is playing a playoff game for football. Perfect way to spend Father's Day.

Well - that's it for now. Have a great weekend.



s

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Wonderful photos. They look like rock stars or whatever they're called these days, New age, new rage, whatever. They are the most handsome medium boys. Being computer challenged I didn't know where the blog was, that's why I didn't get it. Anyway, I'm sure if you posted that sepia photo they would have modelling jobs before the day was out. Sterling, your smile looks like there are more teeth to it. You look wonderful. I'm growing my hair but it's not as long as yours, Baba's however is longer, but only in the back, still a billiard ball on top. Kaeden, I love the colour of your hair and it suits you so much. See you guys in 19 sleeps.