Wednesday 22 August 2012

Boo and Yah!

Mom and dad left today after a 10 visit at the end of their vacation with the boys. To say I love having them here is an understatement. We are used to being a family of 4, but having that back-up, someone you can count on when you aren't around, is just amazing. I love that they took into consideration the arrival of Stan and Shirley and timed their departure so the boys didn't have to be alone. Love. It. So today I am a little sad that they are gone. I miss them. Mom and dad - YOU ROCK!

On another note - Craig is on his way back from the airport with Stan and Shirley. I am so looking forward to seeing them. They will be here until next Friday, rounding out the boys' summer vacation perfectly. It's been a year since we've seen them so I am looking forward to spending time visiting. I'm so glad they are here!

No comments: