Friday 3 July 2009

Friday Fun!




A great day today. Petrica and I went and took part in her birthday present from us - PEDICURES! We finished that up with lunch at Jack Astors while the boys took off for Lakeview Park. Craig called us about 2pm and I took Petrica down to the park on my way to work. They said they had a good time aside from the flock of psychotic seagulls that stalked them. Craig the master chef made hamburgers for supper and now Craig and Kelly are watching the football game, drinking beer. I am doing this as I am sure Shirley is checking the blog for any and all updates on our visit.
Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad. Don't know how you've done it for 44 years, but good on ya! Happy belated Anniversary to Stan and Shirley - 41 years - ditto to you two!
Tomorrow we have plans for a big breakfast and a trip to the Toronto Zoo. Very excited for that.
I can't believe we only have two more days together. Time sure has flown. We have had a lot of fun and I have the pictures to prove it.



2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

You're right Shannon - checkin' one more time before turning computer off for the night. Dad's downstairs watching football and I'm watching whatever I can find that isn't a repeat - upstairs. I also have the football game one "last" channel and check once in awhile when I hear dad hollar. Thanks once again for all the updates - love to hear what you're all doing - tomorrow sounds like a blast. Have FUN!!

Denis & Irene said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time and looks like the weather is co-operating also. It's not cold here but it feels more like spring than summer.

Love to all