Tuesday 28 July 2009

Agent 009

Had the opportunity to return to the Waterfront Trail and participate in this weeks program - "Agent 009". The program was based on the library's Summer Reading Program - which the boys are also involved in. They did a lot of fun things today. They did a dress-up relay race, limboed, made secret agent dog tags, played some games and had a lot of fun. While I preferred last weeks program, they both liked this one more. I think I liked last week because the parents were involved. This week I just stood around and took pictures. The weather is warm although it is cloudy and since the boys had so much fun this morning they are going to love what I have planned for this this afternoon. Chores - and lots of them!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Looks like the boys had a fun time and great to have a photographer along to snap those photos of them having fun!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!