Wednesday 29 April 2009

Wednesday already! Man, where has the week gone. Craig and I are sitting side by side at the computer desk. He is working on his laptop and I am doing this. A bit weird, actually. Don't remember we when we last spent an hour sitting beside each other when we weren't sleeping. All is well here. The boys are taking an extra class after school today called Motorworks. I'm not sure what it all entails but I do know that they are building cars of some sort, so they are both thrilled.

I am in the process of packing up and selling my scrapbooking supplies. If anyone is looking for some great deals on paper, stickers, stamps and other goodies, get in touch with me. I've put together some great kits that have tons of different elements in them. Let me know and I can send you some pictures of what I've got.

The weather is beautiful here today and the boys weren't sure whether to wear shorts or not. They didn't but definitely could have. Hope the snow is gone out West. I will try and blow some of our good weather out to you.
Have a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Right now there is no snow BUT the wind keeps blowing a little in each day. Today the wind is very, very cold and yet it shows plus 5. I'm getting very tired of it being cold. It was Ethan's 1st b'day yesterday and Lindsay said that a year ago when she was in the hospital, it was beautiful out and she could hardly wait to get out. Please, please, please send some beautiful weather our way - we are sooooo ready for it.

Shannon, I'll check with Sherry & Nicole to see if they would be interested in your scrapbooking supplies and let you know if they are - good luck selling what you don't need anymore.

You'll have to send photos of the boys cars they are building once they are completed.

We are getting Stan's uncle Ike down tonight to play cards and he called us at 7:00 a.m.!!!! to see if we were going to be home! My alarm was set for 7:00 to get up to take mom to hospital for blood work but we weren't impressed with his early call. I'll have to bite my tongue tonight and not say anything.

Hope you're all doing well - BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!

Denis & Irene said...

The weather is lovely here today, first day. It will probably come your way Stan and Shirley.

We brought our old motor home to Medicine Hat last night and moved it into a storage yard here. Hope to sell it this year as it's been sitting since last year. It would be nice to get it out of our care as we still have to insure it and pay storage fees.

Dad's loving his new Totem store and his new position. The hours are to his liking also. I applied for a dream job today and then heard back from them with a question. At least I know they're looking at my resume and application. It's a job share that pays the same as most 40 hour jobs plus two trips overseas this year. Government work. Really rough. That would be a job I would stay home for this winter. One can always dream.

Love to all