Friday 24 April 2009


Was looking through some old pictures and came across these ones from November 2003. I love these pictures. Even after all of the pictures I have taken in the last 5.5 years, these are still among my favorites.
Lots of changes going on here. A little scary for us, but we know we can get through whatever is thrown at us. We'll keep everyone posted.
We have had some good news - Kelly, Tica, Jacob and Caleb are coming to visit! We will get to meet our cute new nephew and see Jacob again, too. The boys are so excited! We went and bought Jacob's birthday present today. His birthday is right around the corner. We know he's going to love it. It took Craig forever to pick it out.
Some other good news - actually, a wonderful gift from some wonderful people. Anti, Uncle Ken, Emma and the babe bought the boys a 14ft pool for the backyard! What a wonderful Christmas/birthday gift for the boys. They phoned Anti this morning and raved about how thrilled they are. Craig says it will just fit in the backyard with the trampoline. He definitely won't have much mowing to do. The boys are trying to figure out how they can jump from the trampoline to the pool. EEK!
The weather is fantastic here. I have capris on - the first time this year. The boys are outside playing, and Craig has the day off. I'm getting ready to go to work and the boys (3) are going to clean the house tonight. Kaedo is having a classmate over tomorrow to work on a Science project. so the front entry definitely needs to be cleared out. We also seem to collect stuff on the back of the couch. I never thought much about it until my dad mentioned it. Now I notice all the time. (thanks for that, dad)
Bowling ends tomorrow morning and that's the end of the boy's activities. Thank god the weather is good and the trampoline is up!
Hoping to get out to Darlington Park on Sunday for a cookout, some rock skipping, bike riding, scootering, picture taking and sun worshipping. Looking forward to it.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 comments:

KPJC said...

Jacob is looking forward to seeing everyone as well. He loves watching Kaeden jump off the ramp with his bike, but also wonderss f his owie is better??? Another interesting question was where is Auntie and Unco Taig. I said I will have to ask for a photo to be posted for him to see. Anyway we will keep in touch and hopefully the weather continues to be nice for the summer.
I have a teacher street hockey tournament this weekend -hopefully no injuries!!!

Denis & Irene said...

What handsome boys!! They are great photos and we remember when they were that size.

I'm wearing capris also but it's 5 below. I refuse to let the weather dictate what I'm wearing. That's why I'm getting all the odd looks. Dad put socks on today under protest. He went to Totem in Medicine Hat and thought sandals wouldn't be appropriate. He is now a seasonal employee of Totem, Medicine Hat. I guess we'll be moving on Monday. It will be nice to be there for when the new babe is born.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's supposed to be cold here until next week. It's sunny though.

Love to all