Saturday 25 April 2009

Some good clean jokes a la Kaedo...

What is green, slimy and has wheels?
A frog in a pick up truck

What is black and white and red all over?
A zebra with a sunburn

What do you call a monkey in a hot air balloon?
A hot air baboon

What happens when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
You get frostbite

and not to be outdone...
here is one from the Sterman

How many times can you subtract 5 from 25????

Sterling would love to hear your answers. He will post the winner OR the answer, if no one gets it - on Monday.

3 comments:

KPJC said...

I am going to take a stab at the answer and I may sound unintelligent - but my answer is ONCE because after that you are subtracting from 20. Let me know if I am right Sterling. It made me think for a long time.

Craig said...

I agree with Kelly :)

Denis & Irene said...

I agree with the others. I only had to think for a second but I won't brag. Actually, at this age, my brain only works for a second at a time. Happy Sunday everyone.

Love to all